Top 10 banks in India 2017
- India is a second largest populated country in the world.
- Let a glimpse about banking sector in India and top 10 banks in India 2017.
- Indian banking sector is one of the top most regulated sectors for the growth of the Indian economy.
- India is allowing foreign banks, regional banks and co-operative banks also playing an important role in the economy.
- In today’s, busy life peoples looking for variety of factors, internet banking and also looking for high rate of interest on deposits, easy advance, customer service and so on,
- Indian banking sector is the best banking sector in the world. Here is the list of top 10 banks in India 2017.
List of top 10 banks in India
#10. IDBI BANK
- IDBI bank is in 10th position in the list of top 10 banks in India.
- The bank has more than 1150 branches and more than 2000 ATM’s.
- The bank employees are more than 15000. When it comes to manages assets worth 42 billion USD
ALSO READ HTC Bolt :First SmartPhone That Has Launched With Android Nougat 7.0 Know Price,Specification and All ?
#9. Bank of India
- Bank of India is in 9th place in the list of top 10 banks in India.
- BOI has more than 4500 branches and makes a profit of 400 million US Dollars.
- Axis bank is in 8th place in the list of top 10 banks in India
- This bank has more than 2225 branches, and more than 12000 ATM’s, 40200 Employees.
- When it comes manages assets worth 54 billion US dollars. The bank’s net profit is 1.5 billion US dollars.
#7. CANARA BANK
- Canara bank is on the 7th pace in the list of top 10 banks in India 2017.
- This bank has more than 3200 branches and more than 4000 ATMs, and 44,000 employees.
- When we come to assets manages by the bank is about 61 billion US dollars.
- HDFC Bank is in the sixth position on the list top 10 banks in India.
- This bank has more than 3200 branches, and more than 12000 ATMs,
- The assets manager by this bank is more than 66 billion US dollars.
#5.BANK Of BARODA
- BOB is on the fifth position in the list of top 10 banks in India. Bank of Baroda is also a fifth largest bank in India.
- Bank of Baroda has more than 4200 branches, has 840 million US dollars net profit.
#4.PUNJAB NATINAOL BANK
- PNB is the fourth pace in the list of top 10 banks in India 2017. Punjab bank is a fourth largest bank in India.
- Punjab bank has more than 5800 branches, and more than 6000 ATMs,
- Currently, PNB manages assets worth is more than 90 billion US dollars.
- The market capitalization of the bank is very low compared to the assets it manages.
- ICICI bank is in second place in the list of top 10 banks in India 2017.
- When we analysis the quantity of assets managed by the bank. According to the market survey, ICICI is ahead of SBI.
- This bank has more than 3540 branches, and more than 11200 ATMs, and over 82000 employees.
- Currently, ICICI manages assets worth 99 billion US dollars.
ALSO READ WattUp: Apple holds the Features Of wireless charging for the iPhone Forget To Connect Charger To Your Iphone
#2. Corporation bank:
- Corporation bank is on 3rd position in the list of top 10 banks in India 2017.
- Corporation bank has more than 1707 Branches and more than 1425 ATMs, and branchless banking units across the country.
- Out of 207 branches, 151 ATMs and 155 Branchless banking Units were opened in 2013. Now the bank is also having its delegate offices at Hong-Kong and Dubai.
#1.State Bank of India:
- Without any doubt, State bank of India is on top in the list of top 10 banks in India 2017.
- When we analyze the number of branches, ATM, Net profits, total assets manage, etc
- SBI has more than 17,000 branches and more than 27,000 ATM, in India. Currently, Bank manages assets worth more than 390 billion US dollars