WWDC 2016 (WorldWide Developers Conference)
Do you know about this? That’s the potential cheer of millions of overly frustrated iTunes users as the rumor floats around about the complete overhaul of the over bloated music app.
- Apple unveiled iOS 10, the latest iteration of its mobile software, which includes a softer aesthetic, an interactive lock screen, and personalised home screen widgets
- The software update also includes a revamp of Music, News, Maps and HomeKit
- Siri launched on Mac, as it was given a massive makeover that includes voicemail transcription, image search and writing messages
- watchOS and tvOS have been redesigned too, with the Apple Watch becoming faster and more health-focused, and TV gaining enhanced search
- OS X was rebranded macOS, the next generation of which will be called Sierra and come complete with Siri, Apple Pay and auto-unlock. A host of new features also make it easier to work across Apple devices
Hate pressing that home button to see your notifications? Apple’s got you covered. In iOS 10, the phone’s accelerometer will respond to you picking it up by lighting up the lock screen, showing your latest notifications.
To be fair, this might be one of those features that you don’t know you need until you’ve tried it. Especially since Touch ID is now so fast that it’s hard to press the home button without unlocking your phone.
Apple has revealed all theplans for all its devices in the coming year including a more intelligent Siri and Messages app, quicker Apple Watch and easier to use laptops.
iOS 10 key features :-
1 – Siri
Siri got a massive makeover, becoming much smarter. This includes writing your messages, doing image searches and transcribing voicemails.
2 – Apple Music
Much simpler and more intuitive. It has brought back useful iTunes features, including Recently Added and Recently Played sections.
And it has added information in Browse and For You that include daily playlists, top charts and radio – a bit like Spotify Discover.
3 – HomeKit
The HomeKit app can now be used to control a range of smart home gadgets, from the garage door to dining room light to thermostat.
4 – Apple News
Apple is launching a new subscriptions feature so users can read all their subscription media within Apple News.
5 – Apple Maps
Redesign makes Maps more proactive – it can check your calendar for places you’re meant to be going, and has a better search function for amenities close to you.
6 – Compatible devices
iPhone 5c, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2,iPhone 7, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPod touch sixth-generation onwards.
NOT iPhone 4, iPad 2 or 3 and iPad mini.
- Release date: September 2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY POST I’LL COME AGAIN WITH A NEW TRENDING TOPICS IN TECHNICAL FIELD IN THE TECHNICAL WORLD.